The Chorus is grateful to all our sponsors and grants provider who support us by providing funds, donations, goods, services and chorus promotion.
Please support our sponsors by browsing their websites and using their products or services
- Paul Duggan & Associates Ltd
Industrial Electrical Supplies
- Hummingbird Coffee
Fair trade organic coffee
- Pub Charity
- Lion Foundation
- Farina Thompson Trust
- Rata Foundation
- Mainland Foundation
- Kiwi Gaming Foundation (previously CERT)
We could use some help!!
The Christchurch City Chorus are a non-profit charity organisation that has been part of Christchurch and New Zealand’s cultural scene since 1985. From the beginning we have excelled in singing a cappella choral music, and are now ranked 7th worldwide as one of Australasia’s most successful women’s barbershop chorus’s.
We would like to develop more relationships with the local Christchurch business community, for our mutual benefit.
Our current budget is about $250,000 annually and outgoings include rehearsal room rentals, coaching costs, performance costumes, venue hire, music and copyright purchases, and equipment maintenance:
- Purchase new musics for 2022
- More education sessions with vocal and performance teachers
- On-going support for our fixed costs such as venue hire, riser transport, and equipment storage ($40,000)