The Chorus is grateful to all our sponsors and grants provider who support us by providing funds, donations, goods, services and chorus promotion.
Sponsors - please support our sponsors by using their services
- Paul Duggan & Associates Ltd Chartered Accountants
- White Fox & Jones Lawyers
- Allen Gunn Real Estates
- Hummingbird Coffee
- Pub Charity
- Lion Foundation
- One Foundation
- Four Winds Foundation
- Farina Thompson Trust
Local Grant providers
- Rata Foundation
- Foodstuffs Community Trust
- Mainland Foundation
We could use some help!!
The Christchurch City Chorus are a non-profit charity organisation that has been part of Christchurch and New Zealand’s cultural scene since 1985. From the beginning we have excelled in singing a cappella choral music, and are now ranked 5th worldwide as one of Australasia’s most successful women’s barbershop chorus’s.
We would like to develop more relationships with the local Christchurch business community, for our mutual benefi
Our current budget is about $250,000 annually and outgoings include rehearsal room rentals, coaching costs, performance costumes, venue hire, music and copyright purchases, and equipment maintenance. We’ve got some large expenses coming up to match our big plans for improving our ranking at the world competitions in New Orleans in 2019:
- New performance costumes ($30,000)
- More education sessions with vocal and performance teachers ($30,000)
- On-going support for our fixed costs such as venue hire, riser transport, and equipment storage ($40,000)